
The resort, looks pretty cool i'd say!

Thats me outside my room :D

On our way up to the waterfall!
I like this picture:D
Sooo.. naturish & emoish!

Getting into the water(:

4 in the midst of rapids.

Now its time for Wet & Wild!

Gracey sissy & I (:

BEWARE! Slippery rocks.
I meant, stone, rocks. Not the usual slang you'd use. Hahaha!
She was terrified btw, you can prob tell from her expression!

SLIDE DOWN!!! WOOHOO.

Water rushing down the steep slope

Not easy to sit still there btw!

Totally love rapids & waterfalls! :D

Water's really cold btw, but really shiok!

Splashing water, even my aunt's playing! cuteeee (:

Classic expression while i was trying to meditate. HAHA.

teeny WATERFALL! :D


Then i try ta act emo.

Miss Peanuts! I had to hang 4 on my ears because i lost 4 times in daidee :(

Then we bought some things (:

That is one bed, for one of us. DDDD-UHHH.

Pretty flower that blooms into..

THIS! & grows into..

DRAGONFRUIT! so pretty (:

Saw some puppies

& some puppies

then maybe sheeps!

in the open field

so kampong style :D

goatsssss.

even some cows!